Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 5

Feeling sore and lacking motivation I somehow was able to push play on Cardio Extreme today. UGH!!!! I'm feeling pretty awesome about finishing it, but we'll see if I feel the same tomorrow lol. I debated not doing this workout due to the soreness still in my legs and butt. I figured it would either be worse from working out OR it would help it feel better.

Whoever created 21 Day Fix Extreme REALLY loves there squats and lunges. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I was pretty surprised by the non stop squats and lunges. Since the workouts are suppose to be done without a break I'm surprised that leg day, which was nothing but squats and lunges, was followed by a Cardio workout that was basically all squats and lunges. On the plus side, I'm going to have an amazing ass and some sexy thighs to match it when this is all done. This workout was like the rest. There were four rounds that had 3 move that you did twice. One of the moves was this fun plank move that made you kick your butt and kind of run in place while planking. I also followed the modifier a LOT during this workout. More then I think I EVER have!

I'm not a HUGE fan of 21 Day Fix Extreme but I can totally see this one happening again in my future. It's not hard, yet not easy. Its helping my endurance and from the amount of soreness I'm experience its helping my muscles as well. Excited to see where I'll be in the next few weeks. I'm curious what 21 Day Fix would of been like and if my body would be reacting differently to it. BUT...I'm not regretting my decision to do 21 Day Fix Extreme as a way to push myself. I think after I've finished this workout I'll jump onto CIZE. A little dance cardio sounds fun. I also need to find a way to squeeze some yoga back into my life. I miss it and love the stretching and flexibility it gives my body.

If I'm not sore tomorrow I will be moving to Day 6, Dirty 30.....but I'm going to guess that my booty and legs will need a little break. hahahaha oh my poor poor lil legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment