Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What's Up Doc

So Saturday's headache did not go away. In fact it turns out I had a concussion this weekend. Working out Friday was probably not the best idea. Going full steam ahead cleaning my guest room Saturday morning was probably also a bad idea. Woke up Sunday and even though I was feeling a bit better (not thinking as slowly) my headache was killing me. I couldn't tell if it was just a non stop headache due to my date with the corner of the wall or it was going to go downhill and turn into a migraine. I called the teladoc (because its free) and he said it defiantly sounded like I dealt with a concussion but he was unable to prescribe me any pain stuff that was stronger then what I had already tried. So a trip the walk in clinic it was where my hubby and I probably got exposed to the flu by a few people. She checked me over, was impressed I didn't have a single bump or bruise on my head after telling her how hard I hit the wall, and prescribed me some pills and gave me a shot in the butt. I spent the rest of the day Sunday sleeping on the couch, cuddling my pups, and reading a bit of Harry Pottery until Walking Dead time. The dr told me that I was probably going to be dealing with this "headache" for a few days since its just a load of soreness due to force of the hit.

Monday was a bit rough and I wish I could of taken the day off work to rest up a bit more. Defiantly no working out for me. Then today I woke up FINALY feeling my head pain dull down a bit....thank god. Not enough to want to jump right back into working out, but enough that I allowed myself to do some Yoga. My Body was so happy with me! Get some blood flowing in these muscles. I've NEVER been so upset about not being able to work out as I have been these past few days. I'm hoping a little stretching from the yoga might speed this up a bit and I'm feeling positive that I'll be feeling great within a few days. I also plan on visiting the chiro Friday or Saturday since I'm sore I've messed some things up.

My weigh in on Sunday was 141 lbs. Up 3.4. I'm being 100% honest when I say I'm not upset with this at all, honestly I even saw it coming a bit. I think I'll talk about that more tomorrow since I probably won't be doing much more then Yoga and cleaning the house in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment