Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Woke up today feeling great....which turned into a tiny bit of soreness by noon, which then morphed into a tiny bit more soreness. On the plus side it was no where NEAR the soreness from 21 Day Fix Extreme and on the extra plus side, my legs hurt and it was upper body fix today! WAHOO!!!

I really enjoyed 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix. It used weights and was a lot more arm focus and not arms + squats and lunges like 21 Day Fix Extreme was. This made it easier to push through it. It had you use "light weights" and "heavy weights" so I used 3lbs and 5lbs. Some of the moves I think I could of easily of upped the 5lbs but since you do 5 moves, then repeat, then 5 more movies, then repeat it made me unsure of just how far I could push my arm. I'll know tomorrow if I'm able to up the weights next week or not :)

Food was a littler rougher then normal today but I think I did my best staying on track. We had soup at work today. I did my best to keep my serving side low, cut the bread bowl in half, and tried SO HARD to not snack on crackers all day. Since tonight was Valentine's it meant time to break out some chinesse food with my hubby <3. We normally order take out to avoid the crowds but since I'm on WWs this year I found a pretty dang tasty low point meal I could cook up and we enjoyed a side of Lean Cuisine spring rolls. Was super yummy and left me feeling less guilty then if I had over stuffed on the real deal. We also treated ourselves to some Halo Top ice cream. Did I go over my daily points? Yes I did, but that's what weekly points are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment